Monday 11 March 2013

Revealing the next Lego Marvel Superheroes videogame art... Elektra!

This is my visualisation of Elektra, wielding her dual curvy daggers. I have no idea what they're called, and I'm too lazy to look it up. I have the same problem when describing Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but that's just one of those things I guess. I like to think she'd crop up in a level with Daredevil, Spidey, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, maybe traversing the rough streets and rooftops of Hell's Kitchen in an attempt to apprehend Kingpin and his hired thugs. Not sure how it would tie into the main overarching plot of Loki and Galactus, but it would be nice to be on the streets of New York fighting crime with the other vigilantes. I'm going to redraw Daredevil since my drawing skills have immensely improved since I last drew him. As a pre warning, I also have no idea what Daredevil's baton stick weapons are called, so prepare yourself for that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment